Facebook is, without doubt, one of the most revolutionary advertising and marketing platforms available to any business,and in case you’ve been living under a rock for the last few years here are some remarkable statistics about facebook, Facebook marketing, and using facebook to promote your business…
- Facebook has over 820 million users… that’s one in every eleven people on the planet, and this figure is expected to reach ONE BILLION by the end of 2013!
- 50% of those users log on to Facebook every day for an average session time of 55 minutes
- The average user has 130 friends connected to 80 community groups
- Facebook users create more than 30 billion pieces of new content each month
- Facebook has 70 translations of the site
- 70% of Facebook users live outside the USA
So, obviously Facebook is a really, really big deal. But what does that mean for your business? With it you can…
- Gain exposure to potentially thousands of new customers and clients through Facebook’s viral nature and through Facebook search
- Increase your credibility with your customers, find investors, business owners, and others who can help you grow your business
- Expand your business network
- Dramatically and cheaply increase your bottom line
There are a few myths about Facebook that you might believe, which are not true. Let’s dispel these right now.
- Facebook is not just for younger people. Baby boomers are the fastest growing demographic on Facebook
- Facebook is not a close system, facebook pages appear in search engine results actually higher than non optimised websites
- Unlike websites, Facebook allows you two-way communication between you and your audience
- Facebook is not a fad. It’s very, very cost effective, and is proven to increase customer bases.
What this means for you and your business is that if you want your business to spread, grow and get exposure to those outside of your main customer base, then the best action that you can take is to create a Facebook Fan Page. Each customer or person who becomes a fan of your page, will have that action of joining your business page featured for all of their friends to see. This will increase your businesses exposure and it will help provide your business with the essential social proof that comes along with a friend of someone’s recommending your business.
Download our Detailed Report on how a Facebook Fanpage can help your business generate more profits.
Ok so how do I get a facebook fan page? you are asking..
A Fan Page is a page that you can setup inside of Facebook that allows you to present your business to Facebook users. Unlike owning your own website there are certain rules that go along with setting up a Facebook page which means that there are few opportunities to be unique in a Facebook Fan Page that you setup. The problem most business’ have is using the few unique features having a fanpage offers, and don’t be confused with a personal facebook account/profile with a business fan-page/page, a business cannot have a profile, only a page, a page differs dramatically from a personal profile.
This is where we can help you..we are able to create a custom built Facebook fanpage for you business to promote special offers, promotions, or sales. By setting up a custom page you will benefit from increased likes on your page, viraly spreading your business profile and offers to all your followers friends and their friends too- check out our really cool Facebook fanpage as an example of what we can create for you and don’t forget to “like us” to claim your freebies !
Here at SydneyiMarketing we have all the relevant SSL certification and experience to set-up a great fanpage, facebook app, or iframe app on facebook so you can see you business grow in ways you never imagined! contact us for a no obligation assessment of your needs, we are based in Sydney and only service Sydney business’